Why New Zealand?
From the extreme, like heli-skiing in the Southern Alps or bungee jumping in Queenstown, to the serene, like witnessing the epic waterfalls and fiords in Milford Sound or spending a day on a warm, sandy beach, New Zealand is the ideal country to holiday in. You'll experience 100% pure fun, 100% pure adventure, 100% pure breathtaking surroundings, 100% pure New Zealand!
Information about Visitor Visa
With a Visitor Visa, you can:
- Stay in New Zealand up to 9 months
- Visit friends and family, explore New Zealand or enjoy amateur sports, or adventure activity
- Study for up to 3 months
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 19 and under, in your visa application
Submitting an Application
Individuals can make applications however we strongly recommend you obtain professional advice and support.
What is needed for applying a Visitor Visa?
- Identity - You must provide proof of your identity
- Health - You must be in good health
- Character - You must be of good character
- Genuine Intentions - You must genuinely intend to meet the conditions of your visa
- Bring Family - Your partner and dependent children must meet the requirements for this visa
- Funds or Sponsorship - You must have enough money to live on while you are in New Zealand or have acceptable sponsor
- Health Care - You must agree to pay your own health care costs
- Onward Travel - You must have a ticket to leave New Zealand or be sponsored for the cost of your onward travel
You may require help with completing your application. Contact us for confidential advice.