If you are Already in New Zealand
We can assess your options and assist you to obtain a visa or a further visa to remain in New Zealand, to apply for a different type of temporary visa, or to apply for Resident Visa with advice on wider immigration, career and education options.
We can help with applications for:
- visitor visas
- student visas
- work visas
- long term business visas LTBV (to set up a business in NZ, can be applied for within New Zealand, or from off-shore, as well.)
- entrepreneur and investment visas
- residence visas - skilled employment category; investment; family policy; partnership; etc
- assistance with Immigration New Zealand letters of challenge to a claim in an application
- appeals and hearings
- general representation and support
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Education to Migration – An Increasingly Popular Option
An increasingly popular option in these times of international financial crises is the Education to Migration option. Under this option, supported by the New Zealand Government to allow graduates to gain valuable work experience in the field of their major, graduates can obtain work visas for up to 3 years without having to compete on the local labour market.
We also offer comprehensive Education Advice concerning your or your children's education. We can assist with:
- identifying ideal educational opportunities
- finding the most suitable school for you or your child
- advising on the most suitable courses for career and immigration purposes
- assisting with enrolment and orientation
- evaluating English language skills and advising on English language tuition needs